Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm Back for Now...

Hello my friends. It has been awhile...hasn't it? I've missed you all and especially the blog hops. I truly enjoy them. It's not that I'm still the Bad Blogger...haha! Well maybe...but there have been many family issues the past 4 months which have totally consumed almost all of my time. All too damn depressing to talk about here. But needless to say...taking one day at a time.

So instead of making everyone boo hoo...thought I would just share some new listings in my etsy shop. I made these when I felt like I was falling off the abyss.

I especially luv this one cause I've looked like this for the past few months...pretty huh?


Or I have felt as tho I was in outer space...like this monkey.


Or maybe...just wanted to get in my car and drive away. But look...it's raining on my escape...wah...


I chose all children's themes to cheer myself up. Just looking at them made me laugh. Hope I brought a little joy into your day with my chaotic thoughts and personal photos. Hope you all haven't forgot about me...♥♥♥

15 comments:

  1. I absolutely love them, and completely understand how you've been feeling the past several months. I've been there too. Big HUGS my friend.... Awesome newbies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you were quick Lisa! Thanks for the much needed hugs. So glad to have u as a friend. I luv these newbies too!!! Thanks girl!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Sharmia! Appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Love your children's theme switch plates. So adorable. Hope things are better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them Debbie. They provided much needed distractions. Thank you for dropping by my blog.

      Delete
  4. LOVE the cute light switch plates! Some days are better than others' I hope today is one of the better ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment on the light switch plates Jessica! Today is a better day...thanks for the positive wishes.

      Delete
  5. These newbies are so cute! And I'm glad that they cheered you up while creating them. Glad you posted them. =0)
    Of course, I've missed you. I'm glad you're doing OK. You take care of yourself!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kim! So nice to see you here. Glad u like the newbies! Taking one day at a time....appreciate ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog darling!!

    follow you now""

    www.beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com

    follow me :33

    pls

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Ibolya! Thanks for your comments on my blog and for following. Just followed u as well via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must say that you’re very talented with clean design and you should get much more attention because you also dig into the business area with your Blog.
    <a href="https://www.worldwidehealth.com/find-a-therapist.php/> Find a Therapist</a>

    ReplyDelete