Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Regrets...

As some of you know, when I got frustrated or felt ignored, I would say, "Hello, my name is Moana and I'm a member of the PF team. I have posted that in our team bnr more than once and in the daily threads on several occasions. Upon reading the team newsletter, everything was fine, even progressive, until the very end. I must say, I was quite surprised. I'm having difficulty with the leadership decision. I am a member of another promotion team, but it has NOT stopped me from working hard on this team, FOR this team.  However, the cold shoulder has not gone unnoticed. This team has had this issue before and pulled through it as a stronger team. But for some reason, this recent episode has struck a nerve. Different teams promote in different ways and should not be seen as a defection or a conflict of interest. I have never shared any information in my other teams and don't feel as if I should have to make the choice between one team or another.  But now, it looks as tho my hand has been forced. "Hello, my name is Moana and I am no longer a member of the PF team."

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to a better team. We are GLAD to have YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you had to go through that Moana. We appreciate having you on our team. YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry anyone had to feel that way.

    I know how you felt. You're a ROCK STAR no matter what anyone says!!

    I appreciate you and your help in promoting and I will be ecstatic to help you keep on ROCKIN' the promos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you had to choose! But so glad to be able to help promote each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! My name is Kelly and I am no longer a member of the PF Team either.

    That whole situation just plain sucked. They may have said it's like a business non-compete clause but really it feels more like a high school clique. I always hated cliques.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Moana, I will miss you on the team, but I will see you around Etsy, hopefully. Best to you, always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my name is Annie and I am a brand new member of the Rock Stars Team...and thrilled to meet you! So far everything that I have read and everyone that I have met today is...FAB!!! You already know this but bears saying again...YOU DON'T NEED THOSE PEOPLE! Cheers xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no!
    Well, you made a decision for yourself, and it was in your best interest. Because, if you are truly supposed to be supporting growth they would applaud your participation in other similar groups.

    Hope all goes well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Moana, thanks for stopping by my blog. It is always great to get to know my fellow Etsians.

    Wishing you the best.

    ReplyDelete